The objectives for which the Association is established are:
- Promote goodwill amongst the various interests in the rubber trade and industry locally and internationally.
- Promote, support, develop, sustain and protect the rubber trade and industry so as to develop Singapore as a global rubber trading hub.
- Facilitate the amicable settlement or arbitration of disputes arising out of commercial transactions amongst members of the Association and between members and non-members of the Association.
- Conduct research, to publish, collect and circulate journals, statistics, market and shipping reports, newsletters and records of the rubber trade and industry, to maintain an office, for the purpose of keeping such journals, statistics, reports, newsletters and records and to make available the same to all members.
- Do such other things as may be necessary or conducive for the attainment of the above objects or any of them.